As subject matter experts, we developed the digitized mobile learning nuggets and on-demand digitized job aids content for the project, Tax Tutor. The project relates to the Corporate Taxation topic, targeted at new staff who joins the company.
TaxTutor received positive responses from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals and it was offered to SIATP members for three months as our give-back to the community.
We implemented a holistic solution that included training employees on how to use the blueprints along with competency-based training and performance management.
Result: One client won the 2014 Excellence in People Developer Award for the Accountancy Sector;
Result: Most clients achieved between 30% to 40% productivity improvement along with improved staff confidence and audit quality standard.
This programme is designed to help finance and non-finance participants gain a deeper understanding of resource flow in a business and how to positively impact its profitability and cash flow. Participants will see the “big picture” of how cash moves and how they can make a meaningful contribution to the business. This programme has been successfully adapted and delivered to top management, middle management and new hires.
The programme is conducted using our proprietary accounting and finance board game that has been delivering astounding results for our clients. Participants who have completed the programme have consistently demonstrated their ability to understand and master the application of the accounting and finance concepts, in their workplace, within hours of playing the simulation.
• Gain familiarity and understanding of key financial terminology, accounting concepts and assumptions and how these affect the daily work of participants
• Appreciate how one’s daily job can impact an organization’s business objectives so that participants will become more vigilant in their work
• Realize the financial impact that errors can have on all the stakeholders of the company
• Recognize that some errors may seem negligible on surface but underlying it could be the tip of an iceberg
• Experience the preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement to understand issues raised by finance department
• Understand that sound risk management is not only a corporate function but the responsibility of each individual staff.
Help business owner analyse their business issues and design customised learning simulations to manifest issues. As their employees engage in the game-play, they 'realise' the issues which then invoke behavioural change that leads to improved performance.